Monday, October 19, 2015

HARRY'S DAY AT THE BEACH



HARRY'S DAY AT THE BEACH 
We are going to the beach at Palm Beach today, and the waves are high as the winds are brisk. How do you like my new straw hat and Hawaiian beach attire? 

Here is my flamingo friend Pinky, he is going to the beach with me and do some fishing. I am not planning on sharing my "booty" with Pinky.













 Harry the French Chartreux and Pinky the flamingo are dressed and ready to hit the beach. The snowbirds and snow cats are coming right away, and we want to beat them to the Atlantic Ocean before they get here.  





"Pinky the Flamingo and I had a fabulous day at the Beach in Palm Beach and we are now back in our apartment!"




I had a successful day scuba diving. I found a sunken pirate's treasure chest full of coins, jewels, and a tasty fish or two. I am not planning on sharing my "booty" with Pinky. aargh!!!!.



There is nothing in this world as good as fresh seafood, the lobster was exquisite and the scallops were mighty fine, hmmmm delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment