Monday, October 12, 2015

Harry the cat's Halloween costume


Harry's Viking Halloween costume which as you can see, he hates!!!! MOM, I am a French Chartreux, what have you done to me? I am not Swedish, you are. I should be wearing a French beret like Monet.




Hark, I see the tall Viking ships in the North sea, and Harry the noble Viking is ready to conquer and plunder? We will bring back gold, and spices, pumpkins, and mices.




Mom, I hate this stupid Viking hat, and I could just bite your head off. But, I will try to be a good sport since it is Halloween. We cats are coming and we don't want candy, we want rats, lizards, toads, and cat nip please.


Halloween bat brains for breakfast certified by a wicked witch,  so I can put a spell on you. Goblins and Ghouls, candy corn and treats
Spiders and snakes
are out on the streets!!!!!

Harry getting high on cat nip, sniffing and snorting and rolling. His daily treat when coming in from a leash walk.





No comments:

Post a Comment