Monday, September 28, 2015

More news from Harry the Chartreux (green) cat

Harry is waking up for a new day, and then his mom ( that's me) goes to the kitchen for coffee. Then Harry gets a can of Sheba's pate or Bumble Bee tuna, and then Harry goes to the back screen porch and sings an aria to the new day. Soon to come will be an audio of Harry's unusual musical talent. He sings high, he signs low, he trills, and this is the first cat I have ever heard of who actually sings.



Here is Harry, my rescued French Chartreux on the hunt, critters beware as he is a great hunter. I can sometimes let him off his leash/harness and give him a bit of freedom. he is so smart that he comes when I call him.

Harry, my rescued French Chartreux, climbing out of a tree, note his beautiful and graceful action. You just can't take a bad picture of Harry, me, well that is a different story.



.Sandra Estelle Larson, my maid and housekeeper and sometimes computer student, has made so many mistakes on Facebook today that I quit trying to help, and instead am taking a bath. She is just the worst!

Here is Harry, Facebook and computer manager, totally disgusted with all my stupid mistakes. If you want to use the mouse and it is near Harry, he bites with razor sharp teeth, that goes for making up the bed also. He is a strict disciplinarian

No comments:

Post a Comment