Tuesday, March 8, 2016

HARRY THE GREEN CAT IS A LEPRECHAUN





Long long ago in the days of old
lived little Irish fairies with pots of gold

Leprechauns they were
with little green hats and pipes a smokin'

Blarney and lies said often were spoken

Harry the Leprechaun is kin to St. Pat
Even though Harry is a cat and green at that

St. Patrick herded the sneaky snakes
Chased them off and drowned 'em in lakes

Harry the Green Cat Kept one snake
To dress and play and he named him Jake

The luck of the Irish is a magical theme
Symbolized by Shamrocks in emerald and green.

Have a Shamrock | Have a green beer
It's that Irish time of year!!!

Our hats off to dear St. Patrick
Tis you we love, Tis you we cheer!!!



Harry has had one too many green beers, and is feeling a little frisky!!!


Harry's pet snake JAKE decorated with jewelry and a Shamrock. This is the only snake left in Ireland, Thank you St. Patrick.



We Leprechauns are very rich, and I am showing you some of my gold. There is a lot more hidden!  


I am missing a few coins, I wonder who's been in my pot of gold....



My friend Pinky the flamingo is dressed for St. Pats day


We Leprechauns are full of mischief and tricks.


Too many green beers and I think I will take a nap.





We Leprechauns feasted on exquisite Irish corn beef and potatoes.


Meet my friend Mickey Mouse dressed for St. Pats. My snake Jake with Shamrocks.
PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS ONE OF HARRY'S BEST STORIES, GREAT COSTUMES AND COOL FUNNY STORY, GIVE THE LITTLE LEPRECHAUN A LIKE, THANKS.

    ReplyDelete